CMS Tech enables your organization to more efficiently manage both corrective work requests and preventive maintenance work orders within your CMMS environment.
Reduce data entry errors by enabling the technicians to input the information in the field, which eliminates redundant tasks and provides more up-to-date reports and responses to your customers.
- Technicians can easily navigate the CMS Tech solution. Shortcuts to common items reduce time searching on the devices.
- CMS Tech enables automated app alerts to be sent to your cellphone or tablet device when a work order is assigned – whether or not you are logged into CMS Tech at the time.
- Easily access equipment history, including both corrective and preventive work orders. CMS Tech provides access to view who completed the work and their comments.
- Input reading values in the field reducing the chances for data entry errors and eliminating the time and delay of re-keying the information collected after the work was performed.
- Capture work-related information in the field electronically.
- Eliminate errors from reading handwritten notes on paper work orders.
- Gather accurate data readings by restricting the type of input and range of values for each question, or include your own pick list of responses.
- Eliminate the need for data entry from paper work orders into a CMMS package.
- Allow technicians to be in the field longer and eliminate end-of-the-day computer work.
- Get new work orders in the field without returning to the office.
- Automated CMS Tech app alerts sent to handheld device upon new work order assignment.
- Runs on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch or Android (5.0 or above) devices.
- Scan barcodes to quickly find active work orders for an asset.
- Take photographs to document damage, condition or location of work orders and assets.
- Unlimited user-defined fields can be configured for each component of CMS.
- Customize standard fields to require user input.
- Alter any field labels to fit your facility.
- Establish multiple layers of drop-down choices to identify locations, work order types, asset classifications, cost centers, etc.
Download the CMS Tech PDF.