Your Space, Your Way:
Manage your Facilities’ Space Data from a Floorplan
CMS Space Manager lets users take charge of essential building data. FSI’s interactive tool offers simple click and edit capabilities for each room. Click on a room to edit the characteristics, then view and print those settings across your floor plan.
- Manage building data directly from your floorplans
- Import square footage information automatically from CAD files
- Monitor Utilization (FGI, Uniformat , Omniclass Table 13)
- Categorize rooms (Isolation Rooms, Patient Rooms, Staff Office)
- Track NFPA Occupancy (Assembly, Medical Care, Business, etc.)
- Set Room Status (Occupied, Vacant, Needs Maintenance)
- Calculate Cost Center/Department Usage
- Scroll and zoom quickly and easily using FSI’s CMS View Technology
- Assign custom attributes (Text, Date, Numeric, Custom Dropdowns)
- Part of FSI’s Integrated Workplace Management System
Customize – Create your own attributes for the specific room data that your facility is tracking: Room Color, LED Lighting, Occupants, Has Windows, Custom Attributes
Compliance Reporting – Generate square footage reports for all drop-down fields including Cost Center Utilization, and Custom Fields.
Integration – CMS, FSI’s CMMS system, incorporates the use of the location information into the daily workflow of CMS Work Orders and Assets.
Additional Services – Let FSI Verify, Update, Store and Organize all of your facilities’ floor plans: Life Safety, Electrical, Mechanical, Medical Gas, Renovations, As-Built drawings.
Calculator – Highlight Rooms to Calculate and print square footage dynamically on-the-fly.
Download CMS Space Manager PDF.