Interested in current careers at Facilities Survey? We are currently hiring for the following positions:
FSI Software Engineering Job Openings
Facilities Survey Inc. provides CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) capabilities for hospitals and other healthcare facilities in the form of a suite of SaaS products.
FSI is looking for multiple Software Engineers with varying skills and levels of experience. We are interested in smart, motivated individuals who range in experience from entry-level to 10 years. All candidates should meet both the FSI Core Requirements as well as the additional role-specific skills.
- DevOps Engineer
- Build, Maintain and Optimize our key cloud components in Microsoft Azure
- Experience creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Azure DevOps/TFS preferred
- Familiar with both GIT and TFVC source control systems
- Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Azure Cloud infrastructure elements such as vm’s, app services, Redis cache, etc.
- Background in Development is a strong plus
- Software Engineer – Full stack
- Full stack .NET application development, proficient in current web application development tools and techniques
- Experience with current versions of Angular, React or similar SPA framework
- Experience with .NET/.NET Core and ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with Entity Framework and SQL
- Proficient in RESTful API development (Swagger and Open API docs knowledge is a plus)
- Software Engineer – Image Processing
- Familiar with processing CAD Drawings for interactive web applications
- Experience with Python development and open-source image processing tools
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience with C# and the .NET Stack
- Experience with web-based development frameworks and tools (such as React, Angular, Redux, ASP.NET Core, etc.).
- Experience developing JS, CSS, HTML web applications/SPA (Single Page Applications)
- Experience with interfacing with RDBMS’ including the ability to create basic objects such as tables and views as well as a good basic grasp of SQL
- Experience developing Software as a Service (SaaS) applications with a good understanding of cloud application architecture and distributed systems
- Demonstrated experience with best SDLC practices: coding standards, reviews, code management, build processes, and testing
- Experience following an Agile methodology (Cloud Native knowledge is a plus)
- Comfortable working in a distributed work environment (work remotely from home)
The Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, as well as discovery and individual research. This person will work remotely and report to the Director of Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for creating new opportunities as well as maintaining relationships with our existing clients
- Responsible for attending industry events, maintaining strategic partnership relationships
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and possibly social media to introduce solutions within target markets.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Collaborate with sales teams and key marketing personnel to develop and promote targeted outreach campaigns.
- Conduct needs analysis and determine prospects pain points, possible budgets and timelines at all levels of target prospects.
- Manage and coordinate qualified lead conversions.
- Manage data for new and prospective customers in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
- Supporting other Sales Team members as needed
- Participating in activities needed to support the management functions of the team
- Performing other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, science, or related discipline; Associate’s Degree and related experience also considered
- At least two years’ experience in Sales and Healthcare a plus
- Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have a strong background in business development/lead generation
- CRM experience
- Technology/SaaS background
- Detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills