Interested in current careers at Facilities Survey? We are currently hiring for the following positions:
FSI Software Engineering Job Openings
Facilities Survey Inc. provides CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) capabilities for hospitals and other healthcare facilities in the form of a suite of SaaS products.
FSI is looking for multiple Software Engineers with varying skills and levels of experience. We are interested in smart, motivated individuals who range in experience from entry-level to 10 years. All candidates should meet both the FSI Core Requirements as well as the additional role-specific skills.
- DevOps Engineer
- Build, Maintain and Optimize our key cloud components in Microsoft Azure
- Experience creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Azure DevOps/TFS preferred
- Familiar with both GIT and TFVC source control systems
- Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Azure Cloud infrastructure elements such as vm’s, app services, Redis cache, etc.
- Background in Development is a strong plus
- Software Engineer – Full stack
- Full stack .NET application development, proficient in current web application development tools and techniques
- Experience with current versions of Angular, React or similar SPA framework
- Experience with .NET/.NET Core and ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with Entity Framework and SQL
- Proficient in RESTful API development (Swagger and Open API docs knowledge is a plus)
- Software Engineer – Image Processing
- Familiar with processing CAD Drawings for interactive web applications
- Experience with Python development and open-source image processing tools
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience with C# and the .NET Stack
- Experience with web-based development frameworks and tools (such as React, Angular, Redux, ASP.NET Core, etc.).
- Experience developing JS, CSS, HTML web applications/SPA (Single Page Applications)
- Experience with interfacing with RDBMS’ including the ability to create basic objects such as tables and views as well as a good basic grasp of SQL
- Experience developing Software as a Service (SaaS) applications with a good understanding of cloud application architecture and distributed systems
- Demonstrated experience with best SDLC practices: coding standards, reviews, code management, build processes, and testing
- Experience following an Agile methodology (Cloud Native knowledge is a plus)
- Comfortable working in a distributed work environment (work remotely from home)