Interested in current careers at Facilities Survey? We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Facilities Survey is a Pittsburgh, PA based software and services company. Please check this page periodically for updated employment information. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, as well as discovery and individual research. This person will work remotely and report to the Director of Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for creating new opportunities as well as maintaining relationships with our existing clients
- Responsible for attending industry events, maintaining strategic partnership relationships
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and possibly social media to introduce solutions within target markets.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Collaborate with sales teams and key marketing personnel to develop and promote targeted outreach campaigns.
- Conduct needs analysis and determine prospects pain points, possible budgets and timelines at all levels of target prospects.
- Manage and coordinate qualified lead conversions.
- Manage data for new and prospective customers in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
- Supporting other Sales Team members as needed
- Participating in activities needed to support the management functions of the team
- Performing other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, science, or related discipline; Associate’s Degree and related experience also considered
- At least two years’ experience in Sales and Healthcare a plus
- Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have a strong background in business development/lead generation
- CRM experience
- Technology/SaaS background
- Detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Candidate’s primary focus will be field survey work at facilities collecting asset information on mechanical and medical equipment. Bar Code tags will be applied to the equipment while collecting manufacture information from the devices. This data will be captured electronically and uploaded to a database. Travel is required (from 1 – 10 days as needed)
Both full time and part time positions available.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree preferred